Understand Your Dental Treatment by Seeing What Your Dentist Sees
It’s quite unpleasant being told you need a dental treatment without understanding what is wrong. At Royal Oak Dental we practice transparent dentistry. This means that not only will we prioritize all treatment as to what is necessary, optional, or cosmetic, but we’ll also show you what we’re diagnosing. You see your diagnosis!
You’ll be amazed at the detail and new perspective you get when you see the inside of your mouth as the dentist sees it. Our high-definition intra-oral camera takes pictures and streams video directly to an HD display in front of you. You’ll be able to see exactly what we see as we explain the diagnosis.
Gone are the days of blurry and small analog x-ray pictures. With our modern high-definition digital x-ray machine you’ll get crisp and clear pictures. Plus, we will load the pictures into a computer and highlight the exact areas we’re discussing with you.
Digital Dental Charts and File Keeping
Your dental health is tracked in a digital file which has many benefits. Your dentist can quickly refer to historical images and data involving your dental care. We’ll be able to track your dental health over time with chart and image comparisons. Not too mention that it’s quick and secure to transmit the appropriate digital information to other dentists, hygienists, and specialists when necessary.
More great reasons to choose us:
- EntertainmentWatch TV, play iPad, recharge phones, and enjoy complementary beverages.
- One Appointment CrownsPrecision crowns are measured, created, and placed all in one appointment.
- Freezing ReversalGet feeling normal again fast after freezing with this free treatment add-on.
- Clear Braces – Invisalign®Look and feel great! Get the benefits of braces without having all those wires.
- The StaffSure, we might be biased, but our friendly and highly-skilled staff are amazing.
- Evening AppointmentsConvenient daytime and evening appointment times are available.